Weekend Feeding Program
FRIDAY FUN PACK
HELP US PACK THE PANTRY FOR THE FRIDAY FUN PACK WEEKEND PROGRAM.
The Friday Fun Pack Weekend Feeding Program provides a weekend supply of nutritious food to children when school lunch and breakfast are unavailable. Each Friday, #questkids get a backpack with 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 snacks and 1 can of fruit and vegetable.
Come celebrate the 2nd birthday of our community food pantry located at the Asante (formerly Woodland City) Apartment Complex in Pleasant Grove. FREE FOOD AND FUN.
WISH LIST for 100 elementary KIDS
• Individual Packs of Oatmeal
• Individual Boxes of Cereal
• Plastic Jars of Peanut Butter and Jelly/Jam
• Individual Boxes of Macaroni and Cheese
• Can/cups of soup/stew/ravioli
• Granola bars
• Individual bags of Pretzels
• Individual Bags of Goldfish
• Canned peaches or pears in 100% juice
• Cups of applesauce
• 100% Fruit snacks
• Canned green beans, carrots, or corn
• Peanut butter crackers
• Cheese crackers